Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, February 27, 2017

styrofoam

While getting situated in this new house on South Padre Island, we have been inundated with styrofoam, e.g. Expanded PolyStyrene or EPS. The TV's use it; the new appliances; the tiniest little box is full of it!

And no one recycles it! Well, practically no one. I ran across an Earth911 website that claimed they could tell me where the closest facility to recycle EPS was located and I got 13 hits. The closest is ... Denver, Colorado or Gainesville, Georgia!

I'll ship it right over!!

Geez!  We're drowning in this stuff!




No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.