I know many of you are carrying some heavy things right now.
Heavy feelings.
Heavy burdens.
Heavy decisions.
Things you may not talk about. Things the people around you may not even know you’re dealing with.
Sometimes it feels like if we can just make it through the day, make it to tonight, close our eyes and get some rest, maybe tomorrow will give us another chance to figure it out.
And maybe for you, it’s more than just a difficult day.
Maybe you’re living with pain every single day. Maybe you’re exhausted from fighting battles nobody sees. Maybe there are moments when you feel like throwing in the towel because you simply don’t know how much more you have left to give.
For whatever it’s worth, I want you to know something:
I’m thinking about you.
And I promise you, there are probably more people thinking about you, caring about you and hoping you’re okay than you realize.
I find comfort in prayer. I know not everyone does, and I respect that. But prayer has carried me through some difficult moments in my own life.
So today, I’m praying for you too.
For the person trying to hold their family together.
For the person worried about money.
For the person waiting on an answer.
For the person grieving.
For the person facing a decision they never thought they would have to make.
For the person smiling in public while quietly struggling inside.
For the person who is simply tired.
Keep your head up.
You don’t have to have everything figured out tonight. Sometimes making it through today is enough.
Get some rest.
Tomorrow is another day.
And maybe tomorrow doesn’t solve everything. But it gives us another sunrise, another opportunity, another conversation, another chance to figure out what comes next.
I’m thinking about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment