Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, July 30, 2016
National Orgasm Day
Don't forget that Sunday, July 31, is National Orgasm Day. I'm not quite sure WHO proclaimed it that or HOW they did it, but who cares? Get to it!
And here are some interesting "facts" about orgasms.
8 Fun Facts About Orgasms for National Orgasm Day
National Orgasm Day, July 31, is upon us—and there's a lot about orgasms that we still don't understand. Luckily, Match’s Singles in America survey asked over 5,500 singles about their sex lives, and we have to admit some of the findings perplexed us (who knew your emoji usage could predict how easily you orgasm?). Here, a few other fun facts to celebrate this very important holiday.
1. People who smoke weed have more orgasms. Like, way more. Pot smokers surveyed were 109 percent more likely to have multiple orgasms.
2. Being politically active pays off. People who are more passionate about politics have more multiple orgasms and more orgasms in general.
3. Faking orgasms isn't something just women do. 37 percent of men in Match's survey said they'd faked orgasms before. The most common reasons they cited were because they weren't enjoying sex anymore because they wanted to "show their partner that they loved them" and because they were too drunk to finish. The first two reasons were also top ones for women, and boosting partners' self-esteem was also a big one for us.
4. Our parents are getting off more than us. Millennials have 12 percent fewer orgasms than boomers. Womp-womp.
5. Redheads have it best. We will not attempt to explain why, but for whatever reason, single women with red hair have the most orgasms, followed by blondes.
6. Miami is the place to get off. 60 percent of singles in the 305 orgasm during 90 to 100 percent of their sexual encounters.
7. Tech nerds are doing something right. Despite what stereotypes might lead you to believe, people working in computers and electronics have more orgasms than any other profession.
8. Emoji flirting is good for your sex life. Women who use the lips and kissing emoji have more orgasms with their partners...so it may be time to ramp up the sexting.
It's an example of Lucinda Wierenga's sandcastle skills. Next time you come to South Padre Island, think about taking a sandcastle building class from Lucinda. As expected, Spring Break youngsters (most likely) have destroyed several of the sandcastles on the island. But there's more sand.
I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own - a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature.
We atheists lead happy lives, never concerned with the-dying-and-burn forever-in-hell nonsense. We know better. We enjoy happiness with our friends and neighbors and ignore all the greed and rituals that pay the parasite priests. Let them wallow in their medieval superstition while we enjoy all the wonders of our God-free universe.
As a scientist, I can not help feeling that all religions are on a tottering foundation. None is perfect or inspired. The idea that a good God would send people to a burning hell is utterly damnable to me. I don't want to have anything to do with such a God. I am in infidel today.
Send a text message from a computer to a mobile phone
As of 2018, we have switched our mobile phone carrier from Verizon to T-Mobile. Hello, unlimited data! And less expensive to boot! To send a text from a computer to a mobile phone on T-Mobile, use the following format.