Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Correspondents Dinner

Yep, we've been on the road for the past week and I was unable to blog at all.  A whole lotta driving and a whole lotta sleeping, with a little eating now and then.

I didn't even watch the annual White House Correspondents Dinner until we got back home.  
So here are Obama's remarks in full, including his Anger Translator, which I bet probably terrified some of the GOP candidates for president.  

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.